New Year, New You! 2020 – Let’s Lose Some Weight :)

Did the holidays get the best of you and you packed on a few extra pounds?

Have you tried weight loss before and put the weight back on after the program?

Do you need more accountability?

We are here to help!

This program helps release inflammation from the body. Inflammation is the seed that causes disease and weight gain. Lowering inflammation – solves many problems.

 

The problem is that the answer to lowering inflammation isn’t the same for everyone, everyone is different, so everyone should be eating slightly differently.

 

Many people don’t get enough of the right nutrients when they go on a diet. It can be frustrating on what kinds of foods to eat and how much of those foods are the correct portions.

The other problem is that many people end up going back to eating the way they used to before they went on a diet.

The key to weight loss is understanding that diets don’t work – you have to change your eating habits permanently. This doesn’t mean you can never have things you enjoy – it just means being strict until you reach your goals and then continue eating healthy 80% of the time while eating the other foods 20% of the time or less.

 

STICK to this program at least 70-80% of the time and you will see results!!

EXAMPLES:

Patient B.B.: She originally came in, diabetic and with high blood pressure. She loved bread and her blood sugars and waist line showed it. BUT with lowering inflammation she lost over 20 lbs in a few months, her diabetes reversed as well as her blood pressure. “This program works! As long as you follow it!”

Patient S.T.: Her goal is to lose over 100 lbs, she came in rolling her eyes when I told her about the program. “I’ve tried everything, so I will try your program but I really don’t think it will work.” I encouraged her to stick to it and by golly by the first visit, she had lost 12 lbs!! Her blood pressure also began to decrease, she was ecstatic!

“I really didn’t think this program would work, but it does! Just stick to it and you will see the pounds and inches drop off!” S.T.

 

Losing weight does not only make you look good – it makes you feel good too!

What makes our program different?

This is a physician monitored weight loss program that will give you tools to help you keep the weight off long term. The physicians may also look at other underlying factors that may be inhibiting your ability to lose weight and keep it off, such as hormone imbalance and lifestyle. Not everyone responds to the same diet plans – we can customize this to be tailored to your body’s needs.

What to expect:

  • Lose weight based on your body’s needs
  • Learn tips on choosing healthier foods for YOUR body.
  • Learn ways to reduce toxic exposure in your lifestyle
  • Bi -Weekly one on one check-in’s with the doctor to keep you accountable
  • Healthy Recipes and portion size guidelines

What makes our program different?

You will take away tools to help you keep the weight off long term. We may also look at other underlying factors that may be inhibiting your ability to lose weight and keep it off, such as hormone imbalance and lifestyle. Not everyone responds to the same diet plans – we can customize this to be tailored to your body’s needs.

  • Questions?

Call for a Free 15 Minute Consultation with Dr. Vaghela & Dr. Dillon, our weight loss experts – 704-543-5540

Add A Comment