Natural Hormonal Balance, Weight Loss, & Thyroid Support
Not feeling yourself?
Frustrated with your PCP or OBGYN, telling you everything is "normal"?
Would you rather not go on hormones or medication, but address these issues naturally?
Then you are in the right place!
Our doctors will work hard, running specialty tests to determine what is the root cause of your concerns. This includes just some of the many conditions that we at Charlotte Natural Wellness can help you with, to get you back to feeling yourself, taking names and getting things done!
If you are struggling with:
- Irregular Periods, PMS, PCOS, Infertility & Hot flashes
- Weight issues, Fatigue, & Insomnia
- Digestive issues, Migraines, & Allergies.
- Hypothyroid, Hyperthyroid, & Suspected Thyroid Irregularities
- Autoimmune issues like arthritis, Sjogrens, & Hashimotos (thyroid autoimmunity)
This program works for those:
- Who are ready for change
- Willing to manage their stress & change their diet
- Willing to take supplements to correct imbalances
- Acknowledge that it takes 6 months to heal your body naturally, and are not looking for a ‘quick’ fix.
What to do NOW & How it all WORKS:
1. Make an appointment for an initial visit or Schedule time for a Free 15 minute consultation. The Initial Visit is composed of BOTH Part I & Part II Report of FIndings.
2. Part 1 Visit – (1 Hour in length) – Where the Naturopathic Doctor will gather information and understand you as a whole person. During this visit a complete history will be taken, and blood work or other specialty labs will be recommended.
3. Part 2 Visit:(30 minutes in length) – During this visit the results of the ordered labs will be reviewed and discussed. Then the plan of action with life style, diet, and supplemental protocols will be discussed as well as time frame of treatment. *This is where the duration of treatment and visit needed will be discussed.
**Price for Initial Visit is $350 (prices are subject to change at any time.)
Specialty Lab work may range from $399- $800
***Prices for Follow Up visits $175 (Package of Visit Cost will be discussed at Part II )
*We are unable to bill for insurance, but are able to accept Flex Spending & Health Savings Accounts.